Saturday, May 09, 2020

Closing

Issue 53 is very close to being done. Unlike issue 52 this hasn't been especially FUN to do. It's an issue which tie some loose ends and it's more about things I HAVE to do than things I WANT to do. This really has been a thing with Läskimooses: many things have happened just because I wanted to do them, many of them probably not entirely necessary for the BIG story. But maybe that is the big story? Yes, probably.
It has taken nine years to finish. Still, I would say, 60 to 80 pages need to be drawn. That includes the "notes". All should be done by Christmas.
And I already miss the world. Would very much like to continue the Suomaa strip, maybe in larger size, BUT that's a newspaper strip and doesn't look too much that any paper would like to run it. Have to look into it later this year. Some great untold stories there.

No comments: