Sunday, May 30, 2021

Life after Läskimooses

 Some months now since I concluded the story. The last 50 pgs coming out in the book edition. Not sure though how "finished" it really is. If everything goes as planned there's going to be a 24 pg A6 small booklet Space Wizard #1 by September, maybe later, we'll see, that is going to bring some new info to the story. But for now I'm enjoying life after Läskimooses. 

Been working on a small collection of short stories that'll come out in French sometime next year probably. Getting ready to start my next "bigger" book in the Fall, finally having the chance to do the interviews I was planning for last spring. At the same time I have three smaller books I would like to conclude and put out, but we'll see. The thing that really bothers me is Suomaan kansan muinaisusko that I started few years back and finished 45 pages altogether. There are maybe 100 more planned. In perfect world I would like to conclude that story. It was meant to be part of the Läskimooses main book, but since it was dropped from the newspaper that was serializing it that didn't happen. Now I have a rather cool plan for a COMIC BOOK, but how, when... Guess I will have to wait how things turn out. How they turn out for Läskimooses and how they turn out for all those other projects. Then I'll know. 

Läskimooses book will come out 26th of August. French and English editions are in the works.

No comments: