Sunday, October 11, 2015

From time to time



From time to time I notice I've written something I find is not quite right and then I have to think out a way to incorporate that into the story. Usually this means an extra issue. AND this just happened. I could also perhaps wait until the thing is all finished, but then again...there's something these sort of things bring to the writing. When I was starting this thing I was thinking a lot about telling stories at a campfire and how they form and change during time until they become stagnated to something fixed. And then I was thinking of doing something which was opposed to this and to keep the story "alive" for as long as possible. And to surprise even myself with this thing.
In the end the story will then be fixed, but with any luck the joints will show and it'll have this clear history of becoming. Maybe.

No comments: