Thursday, April 13, 2017

Estimate

End of this year I will have 360 pages left of the story, not counting the "notes". I have funding untill end of this year, roughly. Funding... I wouldn't worry so much except that it seems I'm slower when there's this uncertainty.
What about the story? I get very few comments. I think it's proceeding as planned. Do people even suspect there is a story? There is and a pretty straight forward for that matter.
Issue 36 which I'm working on currently... I changed my method. Usually after the script is finished I letter it to the panels. With this issue I 'm proceeding one page at a time. I do have a script but for some reason I haven't lettered it yet. Oh but there's a reason. This issue is really a culmination point of sorts and there's going to happen something with the writing. You'll see.

No comments: