Sunday, March 11, 2018

Going

What I'm working on at the moment are obviously the Läskimooses book and Suomaa strip. But apart from these two I have several other projects in different stages of development. The new interesting project for one. For this one I got the basic idea last week and I have already started to gather data. Also there is one concept without text and one without pictures. The latter even has a title. I have five or six pretty solid starting points for Läskimooses spin offs. And then the book I started immediately after Silvia Regina that I put on the side for the joys of Läskimooses. And what have I forgotten!
Sometimes I feel it would be cool to enter the studio without any idea of what I will do next, but I can't see that happening anytime soon.
And I have the notebooks with bits and pieces...fragments...that might beginnings of some book.

No comments: