Saturday, May 11, 2019

Work

Past 2 weeks I've been pushing forward Suomaa strip. Have 34 episodes now finished. Not getting much feedback, so I don't really know whether anyone is reading. But like I've said before, all feedback is toxic, so better like this.
This week I've managed to finish 4 to 5 panels in a day which is pretty good. This might ofcourse change in a minute, but so far so good. Plan is to stock material enough to last until end of August. Now I've done July. Two more to go and I can again switch to Läskimooses. Currently thinking if I should do a set of the "notes" for Läskimooses before the story ends instead of doing them all after it is concluded. I have 4 pages for issue 46 that I would feel like doing. But there are at least 4 more pages of notes for that issue lined up so I don't really know. Will know more in August. But hey, the main story, depending of what you view as the main story, it is either concluded or 3 issues short of being concluded. This is real, it is happening.

No comments: