Sunday, May 26, 2024

Sinking Ateneum

 The plan is that there will be 4 books of 64 pages. I have various plotlines, maybe too many. The one that I enjoy the most is the, let's call it love story. Pretty down to earth kinda story of two people meeting etc. Although it's not really a love story. Anyways.

Then there are the bigger two conspiracy kind of stories revolving around the legacy of Akseli Gallen-Kallela. Each with their individual twists and turns. 

What I'm trying to figure out is whether I will reveal  the actual outcomes of these stories, or just leave them hanging. I'm tempted to do just that.

When I was starting the book I knew I would need a secret or secrets that could then be little by little revealed, or left unrevealed. After working on the book like, let's say four years, I certainly have secrets. Most of the secrets will be hinted to already in the first book that will come out Fall 2024. 

I have influences for my Ateneum, certainly. D.F. Wallace's tennis academy for one, but also Hogwarts and why not dr Xavier's school for gifted youngsters. 

Really curious to see how this one will play out.

Excelsior!

No comments: