Monday, October 07, 2024

Closercloser

 Ok, well. Almost only the few panels I need to arrange a photoshoot are left to do. This is good. Better. Hard to say how different chapters go together eventually. I will be wiser when the first lay out is done.

I have (probably) one month that I can spend NOT doing this project and I have choices:

A. Think of a sideproject I can finish in a month. 

B. Start on the third collection of short stories. Second still unpublished.

C. Draw something just 4 fun. Unlikely.

D. Write something about teaching. Maybe talk with some of my old students.

Etc. Maybe

I feel slightly optimistic of the third Ateneum book. Have couple of choices of where to start. But... it's called the sinking Ateneum for a reason. I think this project will: collapse, unravel itself, break apart... one way or another. Just a HUNCH.



 

No comments: