Saturday, November 01, 2014

Saturday



Was working on the cover of issue 21. Later I came home and glanced through some of the older issues. The Thing requires some corrections and editing, and a part of me would really like to start  polishing the text. But that would probably be against the rules. I still have 3 years to go and then... I expect that I need to rewrite things on maybe 50 pages, make some additional pages (maybe 20) and then it would pretty much be what it wanted to be or close. For the moment I'm quite enjoying the drawing part and everything I can do with it. The writing brings me more grief. Mainly the parts that need to lead to some specific result in some specific order. Soon I need to read my notebooks to gather every piece of information and nice story twists that I've written down during the last 3 years in order to put the next 3 issues together and not forget anything.

No comments: