Saturday, August 17, 2019

6

Now 6 issues left and I'm planning the book I will do after this one. Six means somewhere 2020 I would be done, closer to Christmas. But the notes and the editing. The book should be out in edited form in French at least. Finnish I'm not so sure. It is costly business. It would be easier to edit the book first for a Finnish version, though. Well...
Not necessary to make any decisions for the moment.
The next 4 issues are Kalevala based. Started reading it to bring it all back. Peculiar thing is that we didn't have so much Kalevala in the school although the book is pretty brilliant. I was also a fan of Rauta-aika tv series when it came out. I'm not sure how it has stood the test of time. Should also rewatch the soviet/finnish Sampo. That one I saw in school. Really cool movie. I wouldn't mind a new Kalevala tv-series. Should start really abstract. Actually I think it should be done bit like Twin Peaks 3.  Plot isn't everything.

No comments: