Friday, August 16, 2019

Next

Next book in planning stage. Already I've discussed it with several people. In that sense quite different from Läskimooses which started unexpected like cancer. The new project requires some reading and interviews although I'm not going towards any historical accuracy. Other things interest me with this one.
Last night was the night of arts and I stayed at the gallery until 21. Hans came from Hämeenlinna but sales were low. Several people visited the show and I was especially delighted to see some of my former  students there. Time moves on. Managed to finish issue 48 yesterday which pretty much means only 6 issues left. I haven't really considered quitting this book at any stage but it starts to feel long and heavy. I often think of the mistakes I would like to correct. They aren't that many. Most of the mistakes need to stay. The whole thing was built on mistakes.

No comments: