Thursday, August 29, 2019

Keep

Keep those Läskimooses issues in a safe place since I'd say that chances there's be a collection some day are slim. In Finnish that is. A French collection pretty sure. An English collection maybe. But chances of a Finnish collection are at 15 per cent. Some issues are already close to be sold out so that's it. That's going to be it.
I left Otava in 2005 after they ruined my Kekkonen book. After that I've been with Kreegah bundolo, easily the best choice for me. And Läskimooses wouldn't have happened without Hans Nissen. Same goes for Kova länsi and India-book. Silvia Regina would've been a mess if I had done it with any other publisher.
Good times.
But Läskimooses in a book form... unlikely. 1500 pages with the notes. That would mean 3 to 4 volumes with separate volume/s for the notes. Sure, send me the euros and it will be done. As it is, I can't see it happening. I will move on in 2021. Already planning the new book. And I will edit the Läskimooses material for my French publisher. Fix some things that need to be fixed. Remains to be seen.

No comments: