Monday, March 16, 2015

Today, tomorrow and onwards



Last weekend I sent issue 23 forward. Today I aim to finish the remaining two titles for the French edition of Silvia Regina. If everything goes according to the plan I will be starting issue 24 for real tomorrow. It's supposed to be a bit shorter than issue 23, but time will tell. This is also the month I have to do the first grant application of the year. Since Läskimooses will take at least until the end of 2017 (most likely mid 2018) I feel I really really need the grant. And I do. Unfortunately I don't have much other income, nor time for another work. But things change and if they change a lot I'll adjust. Sometimes I wonder why I put so much effort to this crazy book. 600 pages so far and plans for another 600 and all the spin offs on top of that. Sometimes.

No comments: